Since Property Coach’s inception, the team at W Legal Group have been committed to helping ours clients understand the many confusing processes of the property market.
Here we have a list of the best articles for anyone wanting to know more about purchasing property, especially for those who are purchasing for the first time.
Buying a Property 101
- Are You Ready to Buy a Property in Melbourne? Here’s the Complete Checklist!
- How to buy a house: a guide for first home buyers
- Buyers: what you need to know before you purchase
- Do I attend settlement myself? What is PEXA?
- Before you buy, understand how stamp duty affects you
- Looking to develop your land? Here are 4 things to look out for
- I am a foreign resident. What do I need to know about buying in Australia?
Understanding Contracts of Sale
- Why a Section 32 is critical to your next property purchase or sale
- Common contractual conditions property purchasers should include
- 5 contractual terms you should know about before signing a written offer
- What is a “covenant”? How does it affect my property?
- What is a caveat? Do I need one?
- What is an Owners Corporation?
- What does it mean to sign the contract ‘Subject to Finance’?
- What classifies a default under the Contract of Sale? [Purchasers’ Edition]
- Buyers beware! Common mistakes to avoid when purchasing a home
- Buying a property with flammable cladding: how to manage the risks
- How the new regulations on swimming pools and spas may affect you
- What does “subject to Building and Pest Inspection” mean?
- What am I looking for at my Final Inspection?
- Hidden fees and costs to buying a house
- “Take My Word For It” – Can representations be relied upon?
Government Incentives and Savings
- Government incentives for first home buyers in 2020
- Victorian stamp duty 2020: everything you need to know
- Now is the time to buy! Stamp duty discounts 2020-21
- Everything you need to know about the First Home Owners Grant in 2021
- First home buyers: have you heard about the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme? No, it’s not the First Home Owners Grant!
- How the Homebuyer Fund can help you purchase your home
- Everything you need to know about the $25,000 HomeBuilder scheme
Contact W Legal Group
When you’re ready to take the first step into the property world, W Legal Group will support you through the whole process. Call us or use our Get a Quote form below to speak to our friendly legal team.